Download Owl My Puzzles 1.0 APK for Android



Owl My Puzzles.apk 1.0
Name: owl-my-puzzles.apk
ID: com.owlclubhouse.owlmypuzzles
Version: 1.0
Size: 56 Mb



Owl My Puzzles Screen Preview

Free Owl My Puzzles APK for PC
Free Owl My Puzzles APK for Android
Free Owl My Puzzles APK for PC

Owl My Puzzles Details

As a father, I created this app for my kids. My 3 year old daughter had never used a tablet before. My goal for her was to teach her the basic drag and drop movement, and of course see her face smile and laugh. It's a great beginner app for kids just learning how to use apps. My daughter has no problem doing the 3 piece levels, and the 5 piece levels are just difficult enough to give her a little bit of a challenge. She also loves owls, and thinks these owls are so cute and funny. I love seeing her crack up over some of the animations. It's not just for entertainment. It was designed for children ages 3+ and aids in developing hand-eye coordination, problem solving, shape recognition, and memory. Here are some of the ways it seeks to accomplishes these objectives: Hand-Eye Coordination - This is achieved through the child pressing and dragging a puzzle piece from one area to a specific location. This skill level is reinforced by increasing the puzzle pieces. Playing with 5 pieces instead of 3 makes it just a little bit more difficult to place them in the right location. Also, some pieces are mostly hidden from view, increasing the difficulty of placing the finger on the right location. Problem Solving - The 5 piece mode adds enough difficulty to give the child reason to pause and figure out where the piece needs to go. Shape Recognition - Every puzzle has it's own distinctive set of shapes. With over 40 unique shapes, the app provides a large enough diversity to continue to make this challenge a regular part of playing the game. Also, care was taken to include circular, rectangular, triangular, and irregular. Memory - As the child plays each puzzle they will become increasingly aware of what piece goes where. Their speed in game play should increase as their memory for where each piece goes also increases.

What's new in Owl My Puzzles 1.0

Updated Screen Resolution and return to home button size
Owl My Puzzles | -1 Reviewers | | Rating: 0

Download Owl My Puzzles 1.0 APK


Search terms:
Owl My Puzzles for pc
Owl My Puzzles for laptop
Owl My Puzzles mod apk
Owl My Puzzles full version
Owl My Puzzles full data

Previous
Next Post »